css - jquery animation bottom right to left top -
I am trying to create a responsive webpage, where you click on a circle in the middle of the screen, then div On the left side of the webpage from the circle, what you need is a negative light ... I searched online for some time, but I did not get any response, though I think this is a common problem ... < / P>
Although this code does not work, it is almost It should do:
$ ( ". Corner"). Click (function () {$ (this) .mate ({width: '-400px', height: '-400px'}, 1000);});
I'm not sure exactly what's working with your solution But I have come up with a bit of an option
$ ("corner"). Click (function () ($ (this). Css ({status: 'relative'}); $ (this). Value ({right: '400px', bottom: '400px', width: '400px', height : '400px'}, 1000);});
Also I'm using a square div instead of a circle and I have given it a margin to leave it to move upward, but I hope That you will get this idea.
Let me know what you think about it.
Comments
Post a Comment