Popular posts from this blog
php - how to change mysql_result($res, 0, "url"); to mysqli -
I do not know how to use mysqli_result like in the past. Is this OK? How is right WHERE status = 'popup' and creditsp> = 1 and (CH) from $ res = mysqli_query ($ con, "SELECT` id`,` usrid`, `url` site Lt; cf || cf = 0) sequence by rand () border 1 "); $ Urll = mysqli_result ($ res, 0, "url"); $ Ownerid = mysqli_result ($ res, 0, "Elixir"); $ Citid = mascile_salt ($ res, 0, "id"); Use fetch_assoc on the results: $ line = $ res-> gt; Fetch_assoc (); $ Urll = $ line ['url']; $ Owner = $ line ['nectar']; $ Site id = $ line ['id']; If there are more than one line, then: while ($ line = $ res-> fetch_assoc ()) {// process $ Line}
Delphi: missing interface declarations for UI Automation methods -
Such a basic question is, but I'm stuck ... I get I'm trying to start with UI Automation using Delphi 2007 (Win32) on Windows 7. It seems that I do not have to use some methods and types. I have the .NET Framework 4.x installed on this machine, but I have imported a type of library from the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ reference assembly \ Microsoft \ Framework \ v3.0 \ UIAutomationClient.dll ... ... I am looking for UIAutomationClient_TLB: UIAutomationClientMajorVersion = 1; UIAutomationClientMinorVersion = 0; I'm not sure that this is the problem (wrong version). I can declare the following with no problem: var UIAuto: IUIAutomation; Element: IUIAutomationElement; But the methods of IUIAutomationElement are missing. For example, there is nothing in the interface declaring this method: IUIAutomationElement.TryGetCurrentPattern () ... which msdn.microsoft According to .com, there is an interface method which is returning to at least NET 3.0. Where do...
android - How to attach an image from an app to gmail -
Text after "div class =" itemprop = "text"> The application to take a picture and attach it to the screen and attach to the second screen, 1 button on the 2nd Gmail Photo on; Send it to someone I am using this code for the second button View public void onClick (v) {// TODO Auto-generated method stub Intent intent = new Intent (Intent. ACTION_SENDTO, Uri.fromParts ("mailto", "test@gmail.com", tap)); Intent.putExtra (Intent.EXTRA_SUBJECT, "test"); Intent.putExtra (Intent.EXTRA_TEXT, "text"); Intent.putExtra (Intent.EXTRA_STREAM, imageUri); StartActivity (Intent.createChooser (meaning, "Choose an Email Client:")); } But this does not attach the photo to Gmail. It may be wrong here is the rest of the code. The public class increases the main activity activity {Private Static Ent TAKE_PICTURE = 1; Private Uri image Yuri; @ Override protected void saved create (bundled Instansstet) {Suprknkret (saved Insten...
Comments
Post a Comment